Thursday, January 12

You !!

Yes, I got a place to stand 
a place, that is your heart, 
the heart that holds enough 
enough and real enough
the strength to forgive my mistake, 
to tie up and hold my trust 
when it tries to wander off.


What would be I without you? 
you are the arms that holds me. 
The vigor that encourage me, 
the only assurance from you 
helps me collect my withered strength. 
Your grip of fingers of bond, 
your just one sight of love 
mean the world to me. 
You have become my breath,
the beat of my heart; 
the center of my mind.

Why don't you scold me?
Why don't you get angry at me?
Am i that important to you?
I know I am but, 
what importance is of that love
when I try to be dishonest?

Although, have gone through 
hardships and obstacles,
remember our love was meant to be.
The love where one gives pain
and only you gain
even if I become dishonest.
You are the only one for me
the one who makes.
Yes !!
the one who makes,
and mean the world for me.
The only life-line of my life system.

Want to be the small things
you can hold in your hands,
with lots of trust and bond.
Can give up anything for you.
Can go to the extreme for you…..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BumbleBee Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon