Thursday, January 5

Try some NEW !!

Oftentimes I think I am not me, not in the way the society wants me. I would never want to settle in the boundary that has been there to encircle the free minds and the optimum one can see and is destined for. Perhaps, it is the longing desire to be accepted as one's acquaintance, beloved, or the offspring which is the root cause of me being in this fashion. Why wouldn't I behave differently?
Well, that is the moot question one asks oneself frequently, isn't it? I hope one day people will stop stereotyping each other for the way of meeting and greeting, gathering and talking fanciful ideas far bizarre than those of now. Despite wanting to be superior, or should I say unique than others, people do not want to stay out of the conventional thought. By saying so, I perfectly do not mean that our parents' approach is wrong. But wouldn't it have been better if we or the society accept a little spark of newness to everything we do, say, think, or even behave?

A little smile for the stranger walking past you, a simple 'hello, how are you?' or even a 'hi' would mean, nonetheless, a little extra time to ponder why that person smiled at me. This, at least, made both of us forget any worries that had been playing on our minds. Imagine the possibility of what that would imply to each and everyone that are now en route to their home or jogging somewhere in the park.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BumbleBee Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon